Thursday 7 August 2014

Happy Birthday Dad!

Today is my Dad's Birthday. Happy Birthday to my Dad. I am grateful for everything that my Dad has done for my family including every sacrifice that he has done so far. I am happy that he is my father for time and eternity. I am grateful for receiving blessings from him. I love his support and love towards my family.

Here is a photo below that I still remember being that age with my parents. I was 6 or 7 years old when the photo was taken with my parents.


I always have heaps of fun when I go family outings and my Dad always be the driver. It's always great times when we spending time together as a family. I really don't know what else to say. All I could say to my Dad is "Thank you for everything that you have done to the family and me." 



No comments:

Post a Comment