Friday 29 August 2014

Happy 18th Birthday Camilla!!


I find it fun sometimes to do blog posts about wishing someone a Happy Birthday!

I absolutely love the great friendship that I have with my friend Camilla Flock Santos. I don't think not many people would understand how great it is. We became friends the day after my Birthday but it was my Birthday for her because of the time zone difference

We were sharing each other about some great ideas of what we could do together while she was in Australia, but things has changed. She wouldn't be going to Australia this year but that's alright. There might be other times to do it. We even spoken to each other over the phone about her coming to Australia even though the connection wasn't great. We saw each other a bit over Skype and that was fun. 





{Phone Call back in May this year}







I didn't have her address, otherwise I would have sent her a letter for her Birthday so instead she could read this blog post.

"Dear Camilla,

Happy 18th Birthday and I hoped you have a great Birthday. I can't believe you are an adult now. I absolutely love the great friendship that we have and I hope it will always be great. I am grateful for the phone call conversations and talking to each other over Skype.

I love talking to you about anything and I love your seriousness towards that you want to see me everyday. It would be so great! I know eventually we could see each other everyday if you aren't busy. 

I hope the Young Single Adults over there, makes you feel welcome in Young Single Adults. If they don't, let me come over there and tell them to make you feel welcome. I see as Young Single Adults a big step from Young Women's Program but that could be just me.

We could attend Young Single Adults Activities together, well eventually we will. It would be heaps of fun. Are you missing Young Women's Program? I have been missing Young Women's Program since I moved up to Young Single Adults but that's alright. I had heaps of fun and enjoyed my time in Young Women's Program. 

You are a great friend to me, don't ever forget that. I will see you when I see you next and most likely that will be over Skype for the time being. 

Take care, Stay safe. 

From your Australian Friend,
Megan Green." 

I described her as each letter for Happy Birthday, however I have noticed that I have put Yourself twice, I couldn't think of any good "Y" words to describe her. 

Happy
Agreeable 
Pretty
Polite 
Yourself
~
Beautiful 
Intelligent 
Reliable 
Terrific
Helpful
Determined 
Ambitious  
Yourself


No comments:

Post a Comment