Tuesday 1 March 2016

2 Years and 2 Weeks Service

This post will be the first and only posted about my friend Elder Jacob Pinyon. For the past 2 years and 2 weeks, I was updating a blog called "Elder Jacob Pinyon's Mission Journey."

When I was updating the blog "Elder Jacob Pinyon's Mission Journey;"
I was sharing Elder Pinyon's MTC photos, his MTC experiences, his Mission photos, his Mission experiences, and anything else that he has shared with me that is appropriate to be shared on the blog for his family, his extended family members, his church friends, and his non-member friends to read the updates and look at the photos during his time at the MTC and during his time in Germany.

During Elder Pinyon's mission, I never sent anything fantasy/creative for him. I never sent a birthday letter to him. I never sent a mission focus package to him. I never sent a handwritten letter to him. and I never sent a Dear Elder letter to him. I have no regrets. All he got from me was emails and more emails.

I had a wonderful privilege to update Elder Pinyon's Facebook account. For the first few weeks to 2 months in Elder Pinyon's mission, some people such as his Mum has messaged me while I was on his Facebook account.
While I was updating his Facebook, I was sharing to all his Facebook friends of the links to each MTC update, the links to each Mission update, uploaded his MTC photos and his Mission photos until he asked me to stop. I also created a event for Elder Pinyon's Homecoming talk and food afterwards on behalf of Elder Pinyon's direction.

I enjoyed sacrificing some of my Monday evenings to have opportunities to talk to Elder Pinyon via emails. I already miss those type of Monday evenings.

If you were reading Elder Jacob's Mission Journey Blog during his Mission, I would like to say thank you for your support on behalf of Elder Pinyon by reading his MTC updates and his Mission updates. It is exciting to know that Elder Pinyon will be coming back to his home country/Australia in a few days.

Elder Pinyon and I would like encourage more people to read Elder Jacob's Mission Journey Blog until it reaches 10,000 total page views. There is still HOPE that it will happen before he arrives. The blog currently has 8,827 total page views which means we need 1,173 total page views to reach 10,000 total page views.

On Average of 294 page views or 391 page views a day to reach 10,000 total page views.
If you haven't seen or read the blog before, be sure to check it out. Here's the link to the blog, www.called2serveberlingermany.blogspot.com
Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment