Tuesday 8 March 2016

Happy International Women's Day

This post is short and sweet. First and foremost, I would like to wish all woman readers a "Happy Women's Day! I hope you had a amazing day." 

Little did I know, I thought March 8th was a normal day with no special date to celebrate. After I logged into my Google account this morning, instantly took me to Google website. 
This morning, I found out today was a special date to be remembered and for all womens. 
I really love the Image above. I know there are so many women in the world today who has the willingness to listen, the patience to understand, the strength to support, the heart to care and just to be there.

Today was International Women's Day and I didn't do anything that is exciting to celebrate this special date. I stayed home during the day and I went out this evening. Perhaps, just maybe I might celebrate this special date during my mission.

Stay Tuned until next time.

4 comments:

  1. Are you ready to celebrate International Women’s Day 2022 virtually, add unlimited fun and entertainment to your women's day celebrations with our virtual women's day celebration ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To give a unique twist to your virtual celebrations, we have compiled a list of Online women's day celebration activities for your employees. These activities will help keep the enthusiasm high throughout the party and save everyone from cheesy speeches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As International Women's Day approaches, it's an opportune moment to celebrate the invaluable bonds of sisterhood and honor the special women in our lives who make every day brighter. Whether it's your sister by blood, a cherished friend, or a mentor who's been there through thick and thin, expressing gratitude with thoughtful Buy Personalized Gifts Online in India can deepen these connections and create lasting memories

    ReplyDelete
  4. By sending gifts online, companies can celebrate International Women's Day by promoting self-care and empowering women to prioritize their well-being. A thoughtfully curated women's day gift box MY SANCTUARY // SELF LOVE not only enhances beauty and skincare routines but also serves as a reminder of the importance of self-love and self-expression. Let's embrace the beauty of individuality and celebrate the uniqueness of every woman.

    ReplyDelete