Saturday 30 November 2013

Temple Visits

Part 1:- 

I feel so privileged whenever my Temple Recommend is Current. Instead of having to wait every 3 months to go with the youth group. Since September last year, I decided to have my own Temple Recommend and at that time, I really thought it was only issued for 6 months. After 6 months later, I went through the process for another Temple Recommend and that moment I have been told that the Temple Recommend that I had was last for 12 months/1 year. I got so excited about that. I love having the Temple close to home (even though it's about 1 hour or 1 hour and a half drive but it's worth it).

Anyway below is a few photos of who I have met each time I go to the Temple.  There is many more photos, but I choose the best photos. I really appreciated for someone random to take some of these photos.




Sha and I

Sha and I

Left to Right: Me, Sha and Natakka 

Natasha and I

Brisbane Temple

No comments:

Post a Comment