Saturday 30 November 2013

Mission Prep

I feel so grateful and feel blessed that I am apart of the Mission Preparation Class. I have been attending Mission Preparation Class ever since around June this year. It doesn't seem like that long, but I really have been enjoying it! I love taking NOTES in each Mission Preparation Class and it has already help me to become a better missionary even though I'm not a Full Time Missionary yet. All I could say that Mission Preparation Class is way better than studying on my own.

The main reasons that I really enjoy the Mission Preparation Class than studying on my own because we get to do Role Plays (the teacher put us into pairs: eg. 2 girls to be missionaries) like if we were missionaries already and gives us possible situations to see how we would go if it was happened during our missions, getting familiar with Preach My Gospel (how it would help us to become better teachers as being missionaries teaching the investigators/non-members the message), the teaching (has been really great) and lastly making new friends! It's really fun and I really loved it. I am so proud and grateful that I am apart of it. Photos below is taken after Mission Preparation Classes back in September this year (2013).


Gardenia and I (My Companion and I)
We were teaching The Book Of Mormon 

I am so happy to be apart of the Mission
Preparation Class


No comments:

Post a Comment