Monday 6 June 2016

I love My Family

This post is short and sweet. I encourage you to think about and answer the following questions in your own time. "When was the last time when you said I love you to a family member from your family?" and "When was the last time when a family member said he or she loves you?"

I thought it would be great for me to do a blog post about expressing my love for my family. I know that I don't say something often than I should. I love my family a lot and my family means a lot to me. 

I may not contact and see each of the family member in my family often but I do have something lovely to share with them.
I truly do appreciate my family, I truly do care about my family, I truly do support my family, I truly trust my family, I truly miss my family whenever I am not around them, I truly enjoy spending some time with my family and I know we can be together forever. 

I want to be with my family forever. I know that they would like to be together forever. 

I encourage you to say "I love you" often to your family and it will remind them that you still love them. I also encourage you to say "I miss you" to your family if you are living away from home and it will remind them that they are missed by you.

In your own time, think about a happiest memory that you had with your family while growing up.
In your own time, think about a funniest memory that you had with a family while growing up.

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment