Tuesday 8 November 2016

Happy Birthday Christine

This post is short and sweet. Today is one of my close friends's Birthday today. My close friend's name is Christine. I still remember meeting Christine for the first time. Christine told me the other day what was her first impression when she first met me and she thought that I was a Returned Missionary because I have so much knowledge and understanding about the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Christine,
if you are reading this post right now, I would like to wish you a Happy Birthday and I hope you had an amazing day.
I love talking to you about anything, I love talking to you via long phone calls often, I love texting you and I love messaging back and forth with you via facebook messages. The longest phone call has over three hours and it makes me so happy that you are one of my close friends.

Again, Happy Birthday and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment