Thursday 13 March 2014

Our True Identity

Readers, if you can take up 5 to 10 minutes of your time for doing anything, well I am sure that you can take that much time to read this post, and always remember to watch the video if you can. I always try to relate to my messages with videos.

Readers, this is the truth and if you can't handle the truth, then there is no point of being friends with me. I would rather be with friends who I am willing to always trust, let them how I honestly feel whenever he or she asks me of how I am and many more.

If I have ever did or said something wrong to you, I am truly sorry and I really didn't mean to. Well I am truly sorry for I am not who you thought I was, but what has happened is in the past. All I can do is try to change for the better. If you can't accept that then you are not who I thought you were. 

We all are not perfect. Most times we fall back and it is hard to get back up. Always try to review of your actions or reflect of what you have done during the day, and always ask yourself the following questions.
"Did I used my day wisely?" "If not, how could I improve to make my day wisely?" "What have I done today?" "Why is it important that I do those things throughout today?" Think about it.
{Enjoy the video} 



If you have more time, check out onestoplds.com please. It has over messages and videos. It is always really interesting to read and watch. How do I know because, I have seen the website many times myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment