Wednesday 21 September 2016

Off Facebook, What's Next?

Hey, Readers.

I am going to be away from Facebook for awhile. What's next?
I am going to be super busy with my Photography Business for the next four weeks. A lot of my time will be going towards finishing up to my previous works to put on USBs and send them away, taking photos, editing photos, travelling and other things. 

I gave my friend Crystal V permission to have access to my Facebook account while I am away. I hope she will be able to find some time to share any updates from this blog on my behalf. I already gave permission to Elder Wehi to have access to my Facebook account sometime after his mission.

For the next three weeks and a half to four weeks consist of at least three unpaid photo shoot bookings which follows, On this upcoming Saturday - Georgia Hall and Nathaniel Rogers's wedding,

On next Friday is Elder Wehi's Airport Welcoming and on next Saturday is Elder Wehi's homecoming party.
On Monday, October 4th - I might be going to my close friend Emmalyn's 21st and 
On Friday, October 7th - I might be going to a Centenary Stake YSA dance.

Also for the next three weeks and a half to four weeks consist of at least one paid photo shoot booking which is on October 15th - a client's wedding.

While I am off Facebook, I hope to post on this blog often about my adventures and other things too.           While I am off Facebook, I am going to start achieve new goals. I wish everyone the best for all their successes that they do for their lives. Remember staying off Facebook is a temporary, not a long term.

I will have access to my Business Facebook account while I am away. If you wish to email me, my email is thenewjourney1@gmail.com and please contact through that way if you do not have my mobile number. 

For any of my Photography business enquires, my business is meggygphotography@gmail.com
I still have access to my phone but I would not be sharing my phone number on this blog. I will be updating a blog named "Sister M Hicks's Mission Journey" blog on Sister Hicks behalf during her mission.

Take care everyone. 

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment