Tuesday 13 September 2016

Don't Be Busy, Be Productive

This post is short and sweet. It feels like forever whenever I do not post on this blog often. Oops. I have been so busy. Please forgive me. I would like to share with you some of the things that I have been doing lately.

I must admit that I have been playing random notes on my flute to any songs that I love hearing over and over again, I have been applying for some jobs, I learned to put more faith and trust in Heavenly Father, I have been organising some photo shoot sessions, I focused a lot of my time away from home for the past almost four weeks or so, I have been striving my best to go to the Temple often and the list goes on. 

I really love the Image that I have shared for this post. If you can not see the Image what it says, it says "Don't Be Busy Be Productive
What does Don't be busy, be productive means to you? I would like to share with you, what it means to me and that was "you are not always busy, you are always being productive!!!" I encourage you to think about and answer the following two questions in your own time.

Have you ever think about and consider what choices you are going to make for next week? 
Have you ever reflect on your choices that you have made during the week?

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment