Sunday 4 September 2016

Happy Father's Day

This post is short and sweet. We may not understand all what our Dads does for us. I would love to say "Happy Father's Day" to all those fathers, grandpas, step fathers, future fathers, future grandpas and future step fathers. I really hope you will have a great Father's Day. 

I am so grateful about everything that my Dad has done for me, I am glad that he has put up with me driving to places, and it has been wonderful whenever I spend some of my time with my Dad. spending time with my Dad whenever I did. 
I love what the Image says. If you can't see what the Image says, it says "Fathers, yours is an eternal calling from which you are never released. - Ezra Taft Benson."

Ask yourself these following questions,
How has your father inspired you?
What’s an important lesson your father taught you?
How do you show your father gratitude?

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment