Friday 15 May 2015

The Power of Service

I have been noticing this whole week that I seem to forget about myself and think about the needs of others. When I see something needs to be done, I go and do it straight away. I know Heavenly Father appreciates me when I offer others for help and I do feel a bit upset whenever someone rejects my offer to help.

It makes me happy when I serve others. I think a lot about Christ-Like Attributes and Missionary Work. We all can become like Jesus Christ by trying our best to follow his righteous examples and show those examples unto others.
We all have challenges that we face in our daily lives, we all have fears over some things, we all have temptations to face, we all make the wrong decisions but that's okay. We can always have a desire to be willing to change, repent and forgive today. We can always try to strive to be better.

I loved a video that is on Mormon Channel called Lift. If you haven't seen the video before, I most recommend for you to watch it in your own time. I enjoyed watching the video and here's the link below. http://www.mormonchannel.org/watch/series/mormon-messages/lift-the-power-of-service

I know what I will be sharing next, it isn't about service. It is a friendly remainder.

"Always remember Heavenly Father knows who you are, he knows your weaknesses, he knows your strengths, he loves you, he cares about you, he is always mindful of you and he wants you to be the best you can be! You need to act who you truly are. Don't be pretending of being like someone else to impress someone. I know it isn't a nice feeling."

SERVE OTHERS! HELP A NEIGHBOUR! What can you do today to help someone in need?
Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment