Thursday 14 May 2015

Trust in God When Accepting Challenges

Most times, I have been noticing that things and people could change a lot within a day to long period of time.

This post will be one of the long posts that I have ever done.

I would like to share with you a scripture. It is found in Alma 36:3 and it reads "And now, O my son Helaman, behold, thou art in thy youth, and therefore, I beseech of thee that thou wilt hear my words and learn of me; for I do know that whosoever shall put their trust in God shall be supported in their trials, and their troubles, and their afflictions, and shall be lifted up at the last day."

I must admit, it is one of my favourite scriptures. If we can put trust in God through our day to day and nigh to night, he can help us to overcome the trails, troubles and afflictions. Sometimes we need to forget ourselves, think about someone else and seek for the needs of that someone. It could be anything. I have done so much service for this week so far and I know Heavenly Father sees that.

I trust in Heavenly Father for when it comes to accept challenges. It can be little as getting up early in the morning each morning. I encourage you to trust in Heavenly Father when it comes to accepting challenges and everything; starting from today.

So since I moved into Rockingham Ward on Sunday with a family in the ward, I have learnt a lot of things. I was in Baldivis Ward for 2 weeks. One of the major things that I have learnt, was to sacrifice my sleep ins to wake up at 7am each morning.
My schedule for weekdays is the following;

7am: Get all 4 children including the mother of the family to wake up including myself.

Between 7am to 8am: Make breakfast for the kids, make school lunches. I get the dishes done and I eventually have breakfast before everyone else is ready. The children gets ready for school, and their Mum gets ready for work.

8am: I take the children to school and their Mum comes with me too so she can get a ride to work from school.

Around 8:15am to around 3pm; I always achieve productive things throughout that time frame. I always try my best to find time to send daily text message updates to my parents, my sister Emma, and a few closest friends.

I recommend you to try your best to give a moment to think about the things that you have achieved. If you haven't achieved what you would like to achieve, try again tomorrow and you can always put your trust in God with that through personal prayers.
Stay Tuned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment