Tuesday 19 January 2016

A Successful Evening

This evening was a successful evening. How was your evening?

This evening was a successful evening because I had a interview with my Stake President about my mission papers process and it went successful.

Before the interview; I must say that I was feeling very happy, very excited and a little nervous.
During the interview; I must say that I was no longer feeling nervous, felt confident and happy.
I also felt Heavenly Father's presence, it felt like if he was sitting next to me and telling me what to say next. I must say it was amazing feeling.
I said one silent prayer before walking into Stake President's office. After I walked into his office, Stake President asked me if I can start with a prayer before the interview begins. Prayers works!

You may ask, "How does prayers works?"
Prayers works whenever you are praying to Heavenly Father with real intent and soften heart.
Prayers also works whenever you are having faith and trusting in Heavenly Father.

If you feel like your prayers isn't working, there are some reasons why. I would like to share with you two possible reasons why. Reason 1: Heavenly Father wants to answer you in his timing and not your timing. Reason 2: You are praying to Heavenly Father with no real intent and a harden heart.

Mission Papers process is completed! All of my part for the mission papers is done.

Stay Tuned until next time.

2 comments: