Wednesday 2 April 2014

Dear Sister Green

Everyone who has said "Congratulations" and other comments, I would love say thank you so much. It meant too much for me. Another 105 days to go.

"Dear Sister Green, 

You are hereby called to serve as a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the Arizona Tempe Mission. It is anticipated that you will serve for a period of 18 months. 

You should report to the Provo Missionary Training Center on Wednesday, July 16, 2014. You will prepare to preach the gospel in the English language. Your assignment may be modified according to the needs of the mission president." 

WARNING: Please don't get disappointed.

Readers, to let you all know that I don't have my Mission Call and I am not going to Arizona Tempe Mission. It was definitely a April Fools that I decided to do on most of my friends. If I really got my Mission Call, I would have organised something regarding about me opening my Mission Call.

Readers who don't know what is a April Fools, well April Fools is a person who is the victim of a trick or hoax on April Fool's Day which is 1st of April. I wasn't expecting that it would be a major hit. I have decided to become a YCSM which is Young Church Service Missionary next year.


I am currently busy on updating about 4 Blogs for my friends because they have gave me permission and a few friends assigned me to do their blogs during their Missions. I am waiting for my friend Leah Hillier to go on her mission to do her blog and she is also the last friend who I will be doing a blog for.

If I do go on my Mission, it would be until after my friend Elder Lawrence comes home from his Mission. I no longer take requests of doing blogs unless you go on your Mission and get back before March 2016. It might able to do it. I would rather keep up to date the blogs that I currently do. 

I thought that I can be funny this time, some people say that I am funny when I really don't think I am. However what do you think? Was it good April Fools?


No comments:

Post a Comment