Wednesday 16 April 2014

Exciting Times

I recently sent a few letters away. I was filled with happiness and joy. I really enjoyed writing letters and sending the letters away. As for me, I always love receiving letters and I always get excited to read the letters that I receive. It always makes me happy.


I recently received an email from one of my friends who is currently serving her Mission, she mentioned to me, "I just finished your letter today, and I'll be sending that as soon as I am done emailing!!" I was so excited! I will be receiving a letter from my only friend who is serving in Idaho Boise Mission (in other words, I will be receiving a letter from Idaho). I always receive emails from her every week regardless what the circumstances are unless she misses the chance to email on her Preparation Day. I am looking forward to receive a letter from her.

                                 
It will make 2 letters from 2 different friends who are serving different missions to send me letters. It will be very exciting! The last letter that I received was back in January. I am really excited to receive letters again. The photos was taken by my Mum, thanks for my Mum to taking those photos for me. I finally able to share photos of showing that I am sending letters away. I don't remember what I was looking at when the photos taken. 

No comments:

Post a Comment