Monday 22 June 2015

Apply Faith in Everyday Life

I learnt how to apply faith more into my everyday life. I knew it was something that I need to improve on. Every week, I have been serving the Lord. One week, I go to the Temple and the following week, I go with the Sister Missionaries.

It is amazing when you could place Heavenly Father first before anything else. I know when I place Heavenly Father first before anything else, it is wonderful feeling. I know when I put my trust and faith in Heavenly Father each day, it helps me to have a better attitude in everything.

When I am sad, Heavenly Father is sad too. When I am happy, Heavenly Father is happy too. It has been almost 4 weeks ago since I left Perth, and it was a great decision to come home when I did. I have been keeping myself busy a lot.

Heavenly Father knows me too well! He knows everyone else too well!! I would like end this blog post with my testimony.
"I love to bare my testimony that I am grateful for being a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints for all of my life, I am grateful to have wonderful knowledge of how much the gospel has changed my life. I know when we apply faith in our everyday lives, things can work out for the better and sometimes things can change for unknown reason.

I love taking up my time every morning, every afternoon and every evening to pray to Heavenly Father. I love attending the Temple. I love doing Missionary Work and when I do Missionary Work, it helps me to gain experience what it is like to become a Missionary.

I encourage you to ask yourselves, where are you at for Church attendance? Where are you at for Missionary Work? Where are you at for Temple attendance?

I know where I am at for Church Attendance, Missionary Work and Temple attendance. It is great blessings in my life. I leave these things are true, In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen."

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment