Friday 26 June 2015

Follow Your Goals

Sometimes goals can take a very slow pace like a turtle but that's okay. Sometimes goals can take a fast pace like a speed car racing but that's okay. I think there should be no rush to achieve goals, just as long as you take your time.

Sometimes, writing goals can be difficult and not sure what to achieve for a time-frame. I encourage you reflect on your life for 5 minutes to 10 minutes. Ask yourself, "Is there anything that I need to improve on?" It could be improving a better relationship with your family members.

Each year, write goals at the end of each year, middle of each year, and throughout each year. At the end of each month; examine yourself of how you are, what goals has been achieved, think about what things needs improving on (write those thoughts down) and many other things.
I achieved some goals that I have written at the start of this year. At the start of this month, I decided to write some new goals and it wasn't easy.

Follow your achievable goals. Follow your dreams. Follow your faith. Remember you are a daughter or son of God. Try to be the best person as you can be. Don't let yourself down. Learn from your mistakes straight away. I hope you will learn something new while reading this post.

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment