Thursday 11 June 2015

It Must Be Bad Timing

15 days ago since my previous flight to Brisbane from Perth. I made some new friends, I went to some YSA activities, YSA firesides, YSA workshops, a YSA Sunday, a YSA Temple evening, a few sessions at Perth LDS Temple, some dates, 2 dances during the 6 weeks in Perth. I attended Institute every week. I would have loved to stay in Perth a little longer. 
I had a plan to go back to Perth in August, this year. A friend of a relative would like me to come back for a few bookings and I have been trying my best to follow up with it all. All I get was no calls in return and no replies through text messages. I decided at the start of this week that I wouldn't be going back to Perth for the 3rd time. I don't think it will be a good idea. I'm sorry.

It must be bad timing and I don't know when I will return back to Perth. I decided that I need to focus on other things since I came back to Queensland. I need to adjust my life back into reality again and so far, it has been hard.

2 weeks of being back to Queensland, has been alright. I wouldn't say it has been a great experience of being back but I have been grateful to see my family again. I love them so much and I missed them a lot while I was away. I look forward to what Heavenly Father has in store for remaining of this year for me. I hope that I can update this blog often again. 

That's all from me for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment