Friday 4 July 2014

Thought About My Last P & L's Ball

P & L's stands for Priest and Laurel's.

I have been thinking about my last Priest and Laurel's Ball which was last year for the last few days. I missed it so much and I'm in Young Single Adults this year, so I wouldn't be going to the Priest and Laurels Ball this year. Tonight, I will be looking after my two younger siblings which is my brother and my other sister while my sister Emma gets to go to her first Priest and Laurel's Ball this year. I hope Emma will have a great time and I am sure that she will have a great time because I had a great time at my last Priest and Laurel's Ball.


I wasn't sure what I could make just the three of us for dinner tonight. When I suggested pizza for dinner, my sister seems interested and it will be a late dinner than usual. My brother is already sleeping which makes the looking after my siblings easier. 


I still remembered having a great time at my last Priest and Laurel's Ball. I really had a great time with my date that I had for the Ball. My Date for the Ball is now currently serving a Full Time Mission and I am sure that he has been enjoying his Mission. The first two photos was taken start of this year; Photo 1: My other sister and I. Photo 2: My brother. The last photo was taken outside of my last Priest and Laurel's Ball while waiting to go inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment