Tuesday 15 July 2014

Overview of a Recent YSA Ball

I went to a most recent Annual YSA Ball which was 4 days ago and it was great. I had so much fun. I spent some of my time at the Ball by spending time with some of my friends. I spent most of my time at the ball by spending time with some of my new friends.  There are total of 3 videos of the Floor Show Items and I thought you may be interested of watching it. If you can't see the videos, click on the names of the videos.

 Donna and I 

YSA stands for Young Single Adults and ages from 18 years to 30 years old. The Ball started from 8PM and finished at 1AM next day. The Theme for the Ball was Old Hollywood.

As far as I know, there is two different albums of photos during the night.

One page is called Au Photography and it's under Old Hollywood Ball 2014 album.

The other is Luke Reynolds Photography and it's under Brisbane MSYSA Ball - July, 2014 album.

2014 Brisbane Region YSA Ball Floor Show Item #1







Julia F and I. 

No comments:

Post a Comment