Monday 7 July 2014

No Chest Infection But Close to Having One

The moment that you may have been waiting for and that you were waiting for the results of if I have a Chest Infection or not. I told a few close friends then a few others for the results.

Today, I went to see a doctor about a issue of me coughing a lot and wheezing a lot for the last 10 days. I was taking my asthma inhaler a lot and it didn't seem to calm down the coughing and wheezing a lot. My Mum thought that I have a Chest Infection. The results by a doctor was I didn't have a Chest Infection but it was close of having one. After seeing the doctor, I was thinking about who would have prayed for me, who put me in the Temple Prayers Roll and who would have been thinking about me. I prayed so much as well.

I would like to say "thank you to those who thought about me, thank you for praying for me and thank you for putting me in the Temple Prayers Roll if you did. I really did appreciated that."


I don't want to go through a Chest Infection at my current age and I am still young. I am so glad that I trusted in Heavenly Father so much. I have take amoxycillin antibiotics TWICE a day.

2 Suggestions from me:

1. Always trust in Heavenly Father with everything, regardless what it is, still trust in him.

2. If you have the Holy Ghost with you, always listen to the promptings of the Holy Ghost.

No comments:

Post a Comment