Tuesday 22 July 2014

5 Day/3 Things Gratitude Challenge

Each day for 5 days; I thought about 3 things that I am grateful for. It was a Challenge that I got given by Eliza M.

Day 1: Wednesday, 16th
I am grateful for having friends who cares about me. I am grateful for enjoying Photography. I am grateful for having relatives.

Day 2: Thursday, 17th
I am grateful for going with the Missionaries for a discussion. I am grateful for technology. I am grateful for life.

Day 3: Friday, 18th
I am grateful for being a Latter Day Saint/Mormon. I am grateful for staying up to what I believe in. I am grateful for being inspirational to some of my friends.

Day 4: Saturday, 19th
I am grateful for receiving a talk based on The Power of Preach My Gospel. I am grateful for Temple Work. I am grateful for receiving letters from a few friends who are serving their missions.

Day 5: Sunday, 20th
I am grateful for having my Patriarchal Blessing. I am grateful for having some of my friends who are serving their missions. I am grateful for making new friends.

Check out: www.onestoplds.com

No comments:

Post a Comment