Sunday 6 July 2014

18 Months in Philippines Baguio (Tiffany Olive)

Aaah! My friend Tiffany Olive who is a convert to the same religion as me and her Mission Call arrived last Friday. She skyped me and I heard from her as she was reading out her Mission Call.

She got called to serve in Philippines Baguio Mission and she reports to the Philippines Missionary Training Center on Friday, November 7, 2014 which is in 123 days to go. She will be prepare to preach the Gospel in Taglog language.

How exciting is that? I am so happy for her. I am so glad that I have met Tiffany during SMYC {Special Multistake Youth Conference} and now knowing that she got her Mission Call, has been great! People in Philippines better look after her! Well I hope so anyway! She is an awesome friend to have.
Here's the link below of when I first written a blog post about her.

http://holdontothisjourney.blogspot.com/2014/01/after-months-and-months.html

No comments:

Post a Comment