Friday 29 January 2016

2 Months Ago since My Car Accident

Today has reached 2 months ago since my car accident and I still remember it if it just happened last night. I still remember my mixed feelings about the car accident. I felt discouraged, shocked, disappointment, and I was crying so much. My first car has been written off. I didn't deserve to have a car accident. 

When I was on my way to Brassall Chapel, I thought about some questions. I would like to share with you those questions and I encourage you to think about the questions for 3 to 5 minutes. .
What was some of the teaching lessons from this accident happening to me? 
Why did this car accident happened to me and not to someone else? 
What did I do to deserve this car accident?  
Some answers came to my mind as I was thinking about those questions.
I didn't do anything wrong. Satan was trying to stop me from progressing on my mission papers. 
I know he will try some of his nasty ways/traps to stop me going on a mission because he has stopped a few of my friends from going on their missions. 

The outcomes from Satan stopping them to go on their missions wasn't nice and pleasant. I know one of the major outcomes for them was falling away from Church because I no longer see them at Church activities and going to the Temple often which makes me sad.

I would like to share with you 4 major teaching lessons that I have learnt from the car accident. 1. Allow Heavenly Father to give me another chance/live longer.
2. Continue to put my faith and trust in Heavenly Father always. 
3. To gain a stronger testimony in Heavenly Father.
4. To experience it.

Can you believe it, it has been 2 months ago since my car accident? 
Well I can't believe it, and I do continue to move forward each day and each night since the car accident. I am happy to be still alive today and I love getting chances to become better person over and over again.

You may ask "Is there anything I can do to help you?"
The short answer is Yes, click section "Please Help Me Out" and find out the details on there.

Stay Tuned until next time.

1 comment:

  1. If I could do it all over again, I would certainly spend more time finding a lawyer who has the skills in the areas I need. I chose a lawyer with the lowest fees and I have no one to blame for getting the lowest settlement. Next time I will not be so focused on price and more on the experience of the lawyer and his firm.

    Stephanie Waters @ Chastaine Law

    ReplyDelete