Friday 27 March 2015

18 Months in Milan Italy (Whitney Barlow)

Whitney has been a great friend. When I saw her photo that her mission call has arrived, I was so happy. She has been called to serve in Milan Italy Mission and she reports to the Spain Missionary Training Centre on Tuesday May 12th, 2015.

She is a great friend and know that she will make a great Missionary one day. I was so happy that she got her mission call. It's hard to believe that she reports to the Missionary Training Centre less than 45 days. 
Whitney; if you are reading this post, "All the best for your mission, you will be a great Sister Missionary. Invite heaps of people to come unto Christ. Remember the Missionary's Purpose and Doctrine and Covenants Section 4, about hastening the work. You always have been a great friend to me and I know that I will miss you during your mission.

Make the most of it for your Mission. 18 Months will go fast when you are busy. Always remember busy Missionaries is always happy Missionaries. Have fun and I look forward to email you throughout your mission (and maybe letters too). I hope you will list me as one of your friends to email weekly. I hope you will pick up the new language within 3 months of your mission or so"

Whitney is lucky to be called to serve in Milan Italy Mission, I hope the members, recent converts and future investigators will treat Whitney with respect and well. I hope she will get many successes when she trusts in Heavenly Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment