Monday 22 August 2016

You can do it.

This post is short and sweet. First and foremost, I encourage you to think about and answer the following few questions in your own time. "What do you do when you are about to give up?" 
"What does never quit means to you?" and "What does you can do it means to you?" 
I love the Image above as a motivation to continue to follow my dreams and goals. If you can't see the Image above, it says "Never quit. If you stumble, get back up. What happened yesterday, no longer matters. 
Today's another day so get back on track and move closer to your dreams and goals. You can do it."

Do you love the Image? Do you have any favourite part for the Image? If so, what was it?
Why is it your favourite part?

If you were to ask me the same three previous questions, I would have said, "Yes I do have a favourite part of the Image, I love the part that mentioned, "If you stumble, get back up." It is my favourite part because I know that whenever I am stumbling, I have to keep getting myself up especially whenever things aren't going the way that I wanted it to happen. I know it is a great life lesson."

Always remember this, "Do not let anyone stop you from following your dreams and goals. Always strive your best to focus and follow your dreams and goals."
Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment