Tuesday 31 March 2015

15 Days until Departure

I'm not sure if I could say that I'm ready to say "goodbye" and leave my family behind in 15 days. I know that Heavenly Father will protect them while I'm away. I know the Ward Missionaries will miss my presence in class, because I remembered being gone for one Sunday and one of the Ward Missionaries asked my Mum where I have been.

I have been trying to make everyday count before I leave. I don't like packing because it's not fun for me.
I have been asking myself some questions such as, "Am I excited to leave?" "What can I prepare myself now to be ready to say goodbye for when I leave?" "What are some things that I would like to achieve before I leave?" and "Do I really need to have a countdown to when I leave?"

I can tell you this right now, I am excited to leave but I also have been feeling nervous as each day goes by. I don't know what I can do to prepare myself now to be ready to say goodbye for when I leave because I don't like saying goodbye. I don't really need to have a countdown to when I leave, but it allows me to have a look at the countdown to how many days to when I leave.

In 2 weeks, I will be checking in for my flight. It seems so soon. I know that I will be missing my family and my friends. I know that I will be busy between now to when I leave. I have been trying my best to focus on the things that I would like to achieve before I leave but there are so many things to do. I have 2 important appointments to go, and heaps of other things. I hope that I get to spend more time with my family before I leave. 

I will be going back to Perth but not 100% sure for how long (6 weeks or longer). This blog will be updated while I'm away. It will share my adventures, stories and photos. I also will be emailing some friends who are on their missions to share my experiences and other friends about my experiences. I'm grateful for the friends that I have made and I hope that you will look forward for my updates. 

No comments:

Post a Comment