Sunday 6 November 2016

Do Not Ever Self Doubt Yourself

First and foremost, I am not amazing, I am a human being like you. Heavenly Father is amazing. Heavenly Father kept making me feel so much happiness, he also kept comforting me whenever I am feeling down, he also kept teaching me new life lessons including the little ones, he also kept ensuring me to know that I am not alone whenever I am physically alone and so on.

This afternoon, I had almost one hour sleep because I was feeling very tired and I did not want to think about food. It was Fast Sunday. After almost one hour sleep, my Mum woke me up and told me that the home teachers are here. At first, I complained a little bit because I was still feeling so tired.

After I spoke to the home teachers, I was not able to go back to sleep and I started to think about what I would like to achieve for the remaining of this day to this evening. Complaining is definitely one of my current weaknesses that I need to work on. I need to stop complaining.

I self doubt myself because I thought I did not have enough fuel in my car to go to a Young Single Adult fast breaker. I contacted two inactives Young Single Adults in my ward to invite them to come along to the Fast Breaker and they mentioned that they were not able to come.

I also have contacted two active Young Single Adults in my ward to invite them to come along to the Fast Breaker and they mentioned that they are not going either. I knew three other Young Single Adults who active in my ward were not able to go because of family commitments. I was starting to feel a little frustrated. It is okay to feel frustrated at times.
I have been informed via text messages that Forest Lake Ward Young Single Adults was having a Fast Breaker this evening but it is about forty minutes drive east away from home, I also have been informed via text messages that my stake Ipswich West Stake YSAs was also having a Fast Breaker but it is about thirty five minutes west drive from home.

Luckily, I was able to contact one of my great friends and the moment when she eventually sent me a text message of the address to her ward Young Single Adult Fast Breaker, I was very happy. Her ward Young Single Adults Fast Breaker was about fifteen minutes north drive from home.

I learned to not self doubt myself, and I know that I rarely self doubt myself at times. I know whenver I do self doubt myself, I do also feel discouraged and feel down.

I strongly encourage you to do not self doubt yourself in things that you do not think that you can achieve things, because when you have faith and trust in Heavenly Father, you are able to achieve things.

If you can not see the Image that I have shared for this post, it says "Don't ever doubt yourself. You can do anything you put your mind to. All you have to do is believe in you. - Jenny Charbonneau, Teen Girl Life Coach."

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment