Sunday 11 May 2014

Happy Mother's Day

We may not understand what our Mums/Moms does for us. I would love to say "Happy Mother's Day" to all those mothers. I really hope you will have a great Mother's Day. 

I am so grateful about everything that my Mum has done for me, I am glad that she has tries her best to achieved her achievements, I am glad that she has put up with me driving to places, I am glad that she takes some of her time to volunteer in a Nursing Home, I am glad that she taught me some chores to do while I am at home and I am glad she is my Mum.

We go through up's and down's. I am sure that is normal for a mother to go through. My mother has inspired me of what she does around the house for being a mother. I really don't know how she does it, but she does a great job. I hope you will enjoy the video below. If you can't see the video, the video is called "It Was Mom: A Mother's Day Tribute To Moms #itwasmom" 

Mother's Day celebrates mothers who gave us life and taught us how to live. This Mother's Day and every day after let's remember it was Mum/Mom that brought us into this world, it was Mum/Mom that cared for us and it was Mum/Mom who showed us what love is and can be. Motherhood truly is a gift. Both to those who have the privilege of being Mothers and to those who have the privilege of having Mums/Moms.

Celebrate Mother's Day and visit www.motherhood.mormon.org to see why motherhood has been deemed the highest, holiest calling in the world.

"It’s the highest, holiest service assumed by humankind. It’s the definition of selfless service. It’s both a daunting responsibility and a glorious opportunity."

Ask yourself these following questions,
How has your mother inspired you?
What’s an important lesson your mother taught you?
How do you show your mother gratitude?

No comments:

Post a Comment