Wednesday 28 May 2014

Better Luck Next Time

Today, it was my first day to do a driving test and I failed. I wasn't nervous at all and I kept calm through the whole driving test. I was disappointed that I have failed. I wouldn't mention of what went wrong but at least I know what I could improve on for next time. 

I love this scripture which is found in Proverbs 3:5-6
I really am grateful that I have given it a go for the Driving Test. I really appreciated to some friends who said "Good Luck" to me. This week, I received total of 16 different emails from 14 different friends, a new friend and 1 friend's companions who all are serving their Full Time Missions. About 80% wished me good luck for the Driving Test, 10% with weekly updates and 10% general conversations through emails. I was so happy when I received those emails.

So I will try again to do the Driving Test again and it would be a long wait for it. It wouldn't be until July to do it again. I will continue practicing while waiting. I have become more understanding that everything doesn't always go right for the first time, we can choose to do it again and try again. 

Lastly, here's a short video called "Men's Hearts Shall Fail Them" and it talks about Elder Russell M. Nelson shares a personal story to give encouragement for when we feel "weak in the heart." I love when he mentions "Don't let your heart fail you. Be strong. Have faith. "Demand of yourself improvement. As you let the Lord help you, He will make the difference!"


No comments:

Post a Comment