Thursday 2 April 2015

#Because He Lives

This week has been a great and uplifting week so far. I enjoyed reading emails from friends who are serving their missions and was able to share the message on "#BecauseHeLives" for this Easter. It makes me so happy that I would like to do the same thing.

I have decided to share the message with you through a blog post. What does it mean for you when you hear "#BecauseHeLives" for the first time? When I hear "#BecauseHeLives," I think about the Saviour and many sentences to go with #BecauseHeLives.
I think about' He made sacrifices for us #BecauseHeLives.
He set a great example to us #BecauseHeLives.
He makes us to feel peace #BecauseHeLives.
We can live again #BecauseHeLives  He loves us #BecauseHeLives.
He comforts us #BecauseHeLives. He is here #BecauseHeLives.

Those were examples and it is true. I have felt the peace, I have felt the love and I have felt the comfort when I go through hard times, struggles, trails and tribulations. The most comfort that I felt was most when I was crying during some personal prayers and crying because something bad has happened. I always try my best to do what Jesus has done. Whenever I try my best, I think about a Children's Hymn called "If The Savior Stood Beside Me."

If you haven't heard it, here's the video below;
In your own time between now to Easter, I encourage you to look up the website on Easter which is www.mormon.org/easter. While you are on the website, I encourage you to watch the video and read about Easter.

My Church is having a Easter Service on Easter and I would like to invite any friends to come along. You could anyone with you, it could be your family or your friends. The Information is;

Event: Easter Service
Date: Easter Sunday; 5th of April 2015
Time: 9am to 12pm
Address: 17 Donaldson Road, Plainlands Queensland, Australia 4341.

There will be food afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment