Wednesday 17 August 2016

10 Steps to Self Esteem

Always remember, everyone has different ten steps to self esteem. I encourage you to think about and answer the following few questions in your own time. "What does self esteem means to you?"
"What is your ten steps to self esteem?"

I have ten steps to self esteem for myself. I would like to share with you a few steps from my ten steps.

1. Know myself that includes knowing what my strengths are, what my weaknesses are, etc.
2. Stay Positive whenever things didn't go the way that I expected it to.
3. Strive my best to help people who is less fortunate than myself.
I love the Image above. I agree with the Image above. If you can't see the Image above, it says
"1. Know yourself.
2. Understand what makes you feel great.
3. Recognize things that get you down.
4. Let goals to achieve what you want.
5. Develop trusting friendships that make you feel good.
6. Don't be afraid to ask for help.
7. Stand up for your beliefs & values.
8. Help someone else.
9. Take responsibility for your own actions.
10. Take good care of yourself."

After reading those ten ways to self esteem, I asked myself some questions that relates to the list.
I would like to share some of those questions with you.

1. Do you know yourself? How much do you really know yourself?
Do you know your strengths? Do you know your weaknesses?

2. Do you understand what makes you feel great?
How much do you understand what makes you feel great?

3. Do you recognise what things that makes you feel down?
How do you recognise those things that makes you feel down?

4. Do you make your own goals that you want to achieve?
How often do you check your list of the goals that you want to achieve?

5.How do you develop friendships? How much do you trust your true friendships?

6. When was the l;ast time that you were afraid to ask for help?

7. When was the last time you stand up for your beliefs & values?

8. When was the last time did you help someone else? Did it make you feel so good inside?

9. Why is it important for you to take responsibility for your own actions?

10. Do you take good care of yourself often? When was the last time did you take good care of yourself?

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment