Sunday 21 August 2016

How to save your heart?

First and foremost, it was amazing for me to see my previous post has reached more than one hundred and fifty views because it makes me so happy. This post is short and sweet. I encourage you to think about and answer the following questions in your own time. "What do you save your heart?" and "How do you it?"
I love the Image what it says above and I agree with it. If you can't see the Image above, it says

"How to save your heart

Should: never expect 
              never demand
              never assume

Know: your limits
             where to stand             
         your role

Don't: get affected
          get jealous
            get paranoid

Just: go with the flow
         and stay happy."

Do you agree with anything that has mentioned in the Image? What section do you love the most from the Image? I don't know what else should I mention for this post, just always remember some or all what the Image says whenever you can.

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment