Wednesday 10 August 2016

If you ..

This post is short and sweet. I don't have much to say and share for this post. I encourage you to think about and answer the following question in your own time. What does if you .. means to you? I really love the Image below and I agree what it says.
If you can't see what the Image above says, it says.
"If you understand others, you are smart. If you understand yourself, you are illuminated.
If you overcome others, you are powerful. If you overcome yourself, you have strength.
If you know how to be satisfied, you are rich. If you can act with vigor, you have a will.
If you don't lose your objectives, you can be long-lasting.
If you die without loss, you are eternal."

I don't have anything else to say. I encourage you to think about other if you ..'s in your own time.

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment