Sunday 19 January 2014

Childhood Years

Sometime in October last year, as for Family Home Evening, my Dad was running it. It was his turn to do Family Home Evening. For the lesson, as a family, we was able to looked at old photos. I truly miss being a young child. I can still remember heaps of memories during my childhood years.

My childhood years wasn't great all the time! I can still remember when there was only a few students who would accept who I am.

It was tough for me to make friends during childhood years. I can still remember when students would tease me because of the way that I would walk and run. I try not to worry about it that much because I knew that my Heavenly Father loves me.


If I ever go back as a young child again (which is not likely to happened), I would teach all my childhood friends about the Gospel. That is something that I didn't go as I was a young child. I started teaching my friends about the Gospel once I turned 11 Years old. I am not ashamed about leaving it until I was about to turn 12 Years old.


I have realised after almost 5 to 6 years with no contact to my childhood true friends, I finally looked back at my old school photos. I started adding some friends, adding some people who I thought they were my friends and of course most of them has accepted the friend request.



Some of them was apologising me that they are sorry that they teased me when I was younger. They didn't mean. It made me cry and feeling great that they finally saying "sorry," after all these years.




At first, I couldn't believe that they finally apologising. The guys was the mainly one who was apologising.




Although to some people would say, it's NOT ALRIGHT. Anyway, I said to them, "It's alright."

Knowing that I already have repented and forgived them that they wouldn't do it (bullying and teasing me) again. I knew what is best for me by that way and just walk away. I tried to make some new friends.



I am so grateful that I put up with all those trails during my childhood years.

I know whatever I am going through, Jesus Christ already have through all that pain and suffering. It wasn't fair for him and it wasn't fair for each of us to go through it.


To finish this blog post, I would like to say "Thank you" for taking up your time to read my blog. It really means so much to me. That's all from me for now. I hope you (as a reader) don't mind me sharing some of photos of my childhood years.



No comments:

Post a Comment