Monday 13 January 2014

It Took Patience

"It Took Patience" What does that mean to you "It Took Patience" or What do you think it might mean?

In my Life-time, I have read "The Book Of Mormon" from Cover to Cover once. I am currently doing ti again. It took 3 to 4 Years to get myself to read "The Book Of Mormon" from Cover to Cover again. 


I thought I would never able to do it again. So just almost a week ago (during SMYC), I have decided to woke up early in the morning on DAY 2 to say a prayer and encouraged myself to read "The Book Of Mormon" again. Ever since then, I have been reading it everyday after I woke up and every night before I go to sleep. 

I really enjoyed it. I believe it has changed my attitute. It helps me to gain a better testimony. 

"I testify to you to read "The Book Of Mormon." "The Book Of Mormon" is the Keystone to Latter-Day Saints (Mormons). It is another Testament of Jesus Christ. It contains the fullness of the Gospel and it does helo us to understand the true purpose of our lives here on Earth today. If you do decided to read "The Book Of Mormon," If you felt something during reading "The Book Of Mormon" I suggest you to write some notes. After reading "The Book Of Mormon" to the end, pray and ask if it is True.

I promise you now, it does make you feel happy. It makes you knowing that the past relates how it is today. 
I leave these things that are true, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen."

Also, you may accept to read "The Book Of Mormon." I suggest you to watch this video. It has meant so much to me when I first watched it. 

That's all from me for now.





No comments:

Post a Comment