Monday 13 January 2014

Overview of SMYC

The Overview of SMYC

SMYC stands for Special Multistake Youth Conference

From Monday 6th of January to Saturday 11th of January, I attended SMYC. It was a wonderful and great week for me. I made so many new friends and I was able to catch up with some of my friends from EFY which happened 2 years ago. EFY stands for Especially For Youth. I am so grateful that I was able to attend SMYC! 

I already miss my Counsellors Group and my Company (#Service B.O.M). It feels like if they were a family! I am so glad to able to meet my Company! Each members of the Company is amazing! 

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to take too many photos during my time at SMYC but that's alright! During the week, I was able to meet the Australia Brisbane Mission President and his wife in person (I even got a photo with them and a few Elders). It was so awesome!  

That's all from me for now. Reminder: Remember to Facebook Message me or Email me for any ideas of what I should blog about.

Below is a few photos from SMYC! Check out "SMYC, Brisbane 2014" Ablum for more photos from SMYC! 

The Counsellors Group

Breakfast Time

The Company

Mission President, Mission President's Wife
And a few Elders

No comments:

Post a Comment