Wednesday 22 January 2014

Future Missionaries

To Anyone who has a Desire to serve a Mission or just finally received their Mission Papers or just waiting for their Mission Call or waiting to leave to go to the Missionary Training Centre, well this Blog Post is dedicated to you. Below is three letters.

Letter 1 is about for those readers has a desire to serve a Mission.

Letter 2 is about for those readers has just finally or finally received their Mission Papers.

Letter 3 is about for those readers who has got their Mission Call and now waiting to go to MTC (Missionary Training Centre).

Letter 1:
Dear Readers, 

If you have a desire to serve a Mission, that is really great and good for you! You can always question yourself with any sorts of questions that you may have. (trust me, it doesn't hurt). These questions can be, 

> Who would I be representing while I am serving my Mission? > Would the Mission be for me? > Would the Mission change my life? > What would it be like for serving a Full Time Mission? > What can I do to prepare myself to face trails during my Mission?

You can also go to Mission Preparation Classes and Mini Mission, it is always great to prepare yourself early! 

Sincerely 

Your Friend, 
Megan Green 


Letter 2: 

Dear Readers, 

If you just finally or finally received your Mission Papers, well that is terrific! Now it's time to start the Mission Papers! 18 Pages doesn't seem that much at all (compare to one of my Certificate Courses, where I had to do 58 whole pages worth of just 1 unit of work, that's just a comparison). 

Well, what can I say honestly? Congratulations! It is always great to see that young men's are thanking their counsellors and who else got them to have a desire to serve a Mission. I reckon that is a great influence itself! I am sure that it would be worth it for filling out the Mission Papers! 

Sincerely 

Your Friend, 
Megan Green 


Letter 3:

Dear Readers, 

Well, you submitted your Mission Papers in and that is great! You got your Mission Call! That is awesome! > Where are you heading? > When do you report to MTC (Missionary Training Centre)? > What language will you be speaking? 

Honestly the best advice, I could really say is attend Mission Preparation Classes (the Classes are there for your benefit), work hard and go with the Missionaries so you can get use of the "Door Knocking part and everything else" (well I really don't know how to explain though). 

Sincerely 

Your Friend, 
Megan Green 



Well that's all from me,
for now until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment