Wednesday 25 November 2015

Comfort in Trials

Short and sweet post. I love what the Image below say, and it is so true.

I always remember the Holy Ghost. The Holy Ghost can always provide comfort during difficult trials and challenges when we allow it. I know all of us go through trails and challenges everyday
I know it isn't suppose to be easy to get through those trails and challenges. The Video is called: "Comfort in Trials: Power of the Holy Spirit"
If you can't see the video, here is the link below for the video.

Has the Holy Ghost has been a comforter to you through your challenges?
Has the Holy Ghost has been a comforter to you through your tribulations?
Has the Holy Ghost has been a comforter to you through all of your trials?  

"I testify that I really liked the video of other people to say about how has the Spirit been a comfort to them. It is one of the many grateful things that I have in life to able to have the Holy Ghost. Whenever I feel upset and down, I always feel comfort from the Holy Ghost instantly.

Some people like Investigators and Less Actives gets to feel the love and power of the Holy Ghost at Church, during Missionary Discussions, etc.

In The Name of Jesus Christ. Amen."
Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment