Wednesday 4 November 2015

Between Hope and Faith

This post is short and sweet. This post is based on a song called "Fine Lines by Kent Moran" and it's a song that played during a section from a movie called "Listen To Your Heart."

Readers, I encourage you all to think about the following questions;
What is Hope? What does Hope means to you?
What is Faith? What does Faith means to you?

Below is the Video of the song. I hope you can see the Video.
If you can't see the Video above, here's the link below
www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjLnHut6sc8

What did you think about when listening to the song if you did listened to it? If you haven't heard the song, I encourage you to listen to it in your own time. What was your favourite part of the song?
I love a part of the song. That part of the song is shown on the Image above.

It's so true what it says, because almost everything we all need hope and faith and does makes starts to know to understanding what is hope and faith.

I don't see myself without having Hope and Faith in my daily life and I don't see others without having Hope and Faith in their daily lives too. Readers, I don't know what you can get out of this post by reading it. I think the most important would be having the understanding of what Hope is and what Faith is.

Stay Tuned until next time.

1 comment:

  1. I listened to the song, now I have to watch the movie some time. I found it and bookmarked it... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxHrVgM4CZQ

    ReplyDelete