Thursday 12 November 2015

Sorella Barlow's 6th Month Mark

This post is short and sweet as I don't have much to say.

Time has been going so fast! In general, this year has gone so fast. Where did the time go? It is hard to believe for me that my friend Sorella Barlow has reached her 6th month mark of her mission today and she has 1 year left of her mission to go.

I know that Sorella Barlow is a great Sister Missionary who is serving in Milan Italy Mission.
I love getting privileges when I get the chance to chat with Sorella Barlow through emails.
I love reading her emails often. I love seeing photos throughout her mission so far.

Above is one of her mission photos of her during her mission.

By reading emails from her, it sounds like that she has been enjoying her mission so far.
I think the last 6 months has been the best and challenging months in her life so far.
I am very happy for her progress during her mission so far. I love being one of her friends.
I am happy for her decision to serve a mission.

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment