Saturday 28 November 2015

My Thoughts About True Friends

Some True Friends would last for a life time. Some True Friends moves on with other things.
Recently, I asked myself a few questions. A few questions that was based on True Friends.
I would like to share with you those questions and my thoughts about it.
The questions was; "What is my thoughts about True Friends?"
"How do I decide if my friend is a True Friend?" and
"What does it mean to have True Friends?"

My Thoughts about True Friends is ..

True Friends wouldn't walk away from disagreements. True Friends wouldn't discourage you.
True Friends wouldn't judge you because of your appearance and your past mistakes.
True Friends wouldn't lie to you. True Friends wouldn't give you mean compliments.

True Friends would take the time to get to know you. True Friends would care about you.
True Friends would build trust in you. True Friends would pay attention and listen to you.
True Friends would support your decisions. True Friends would appreciate you.

True Friends would look out for you. True Friends would cheer you up.
True Friends will miss you when they don't see you for a long time.
True Friends always appreciate the little things from you.

I would decide if my friend is a True Friend by doing those things that mentions above.
It means a lot to have True Friends because they would always try to be there for you.

In your own time; I encourage you to THINK about who your True Friends are, THINK about what your True Friends do for you and THINK about what you do for them in return.

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment