Friday 13 November 2015

Faith and Faithful

Readers, I love the Image below, it is so true! What does the word "faith" means to you?
I encourage you to remember what the word "faith" means to you and write down in your journal so you can look back to it one day.
What does the word "faith" means to someone who is near you? 
Can you think of any recent experiences using faith?
If you can't think of anything, I also encourage you to ask a friend or a family member if they could think of any recent experiences using faith.  

When I think about the word "faith," I think about the meaning of it and so that would be believing in something that does exist but cannot seen.

What does the word "faithful" means to you?

When I think about the word "faithful," I think about the meaning of it and so that would be remaining loyal and steadfast. I love being faithful in the Church by standing up to what I believe in to my non-member friends and I'm not ashamed to share anything about the Church to my non-member friends. 

Readers, I hope you learnt something new; it could be anything. 
Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment