Monday 16 November 2015

2 Years Ago Yesterday since High School Graduation and Formal

Where has the time gone? It has been 2 years ago yesterday since I graduated High School and since I attended Formal/Prom. Time has been going so fast.

I still remember when I was ...
Crying the day before because my friend couldn't go to formal with me.
Walking down the school hall for the last time as a High School student.
Feeling like a princess for Formal because I was wearing a tiara.
Getting ready for Formal.
Many thanks to my talented sister for doing my hair, my make up and my fake nails for Formal. It may seem hard to believe but my Formal dress still fits me.

I would like to share with you the dates of those evenings that I have worn the dress to and what formal event it was. I have worn the same dress for 5 other formal occasions.

Friday: July 5th, 2013 - When I first wore the dress for my first date.
Annual Priest and Laurels Ball/Church Ball for 16 years to 18 years females and males.

Friday: November 15th, 2013 - Formal.

Friday: July 11th, 2014 - Annual Young Single Adult Ball/Church Ball for 18 years to 30 years females and males.

Friday: August 15th, 2014 - Ipswich Stake Ball/Church Ball for 18 years and over females and males.

Wednesday: December 31st, 2014 - Young Single Adult Convention in Perth - 18 years to 30 years females and males. New Years Eve Ball.

Friday: July 24th, 2015 - Annual Young Single Adult Ball/Church Ball for 18 years to 30 years females and males.

I don't have a favourite formal occasion when I wore the dress to but I really enjoyed the first date event. You may not notice but on the right side of this blog is a photo of me ready for the last Young Single Adult Ball.

Stay Tuned until next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment