Sunday 29 November 2015

Heavenly Father Looks Over Us

My Testimony has grown stronger about Heavenly Father/God since this evening. 
I would like to share with you, my Testimony about Heavenly Father/God.

"I would love to bare my Testimony that I know Heavenly Father looks over us each day and each night. He truly does, always! He uses the right people at the right time, especially unexpected times.

He gives people chances, more chances than you could ever imagine. He loves us.
He feels down and sad when we are feeling down and sad. He always cares for us.
He is always mindful of us. He sees us progressing better each day and each night.
He loves seeing us happy. He always provide ways for us. 

I always pray to him for peace, comfort, safety, friends, family, missionaries and many more.
I love feeling his presence when he makes me feel comfort, peace, loved and happiness.
I always thank him for everything that he has done for me. He has helped me a lot!

I leave these things are true, in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen." 
If you are a non-member to my faith/The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints/Mormon, I strongly encouraged you to look up www.mormon.org and find out about my religion.

While you are on www.mormon.org website, find out how to meet the local Missionaries today.  The Missionaries will give you discussions, the discussions will help you to progress and change your life for the better.

The day when you enter the waters of baptism/when you are getting baptised, your old life will be washed away/be born again and you can start over again. From that day onwards, you will continue to live your life but this time it will be as a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints/Mormon, you will have a companion with you each day and each night if you make the right decisions. You will find out more about all that information from your local missionaries and www.mormon.org

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment