Saturday 29 October 2016

Happy 14th Birthday Rebekah!

This post is short and sweet. This post is based on wishing my youngest sister Rebekah a Happy 14th Birthday.
Can you believe that Rebekah has turned fourteen years old today? Where did the time go?

I still remember holding Rebekah when she was a baby for the first time and I can not believe that was almost fourteen years ago. I would like to wish my youngest sister Rebekah a Happy 14th Birthday and I hope she had a very good day. It feels like just yesterday when I was turning fourteen years old and I still remember that day.
Yikes that was six years ago when I was fourteen years old. I can not believe it has taken Rebekah fourteen years to be taller than me. I feel so short next to her. Again, I would like to wish her a Happy 14th Birthday and I hope that she had a very good day.
Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment