Friday 28 October 2016

I am a Princess

This post is short and sweet. If you are a young woman or elderly woman who is reading this post at this present now/right now, you do not have to have a tiara on your head to define you as a Princess. I already know that you are a Princess in your heart. While I was cleaning my bedroom recently, I found a very simple and little note and I would like this post to be based on that note.
If you can not see the Image above, it says "Im a princess"

It mentions, "I am a Princess
Deep inside my young heart lies the one I want to be. And deep inside my soul I find the seeds of divinity. Now and then I see glimpses of the woman I can become. I know someday I'll find her here if I don't give up.

Everyday I'm closer to the one I want to be. And slowly I'm uncovering my heavenly qualities and I'll continue working toward the woman I can become. Developing my qualities through service and through love. I am a princess, a royal Queen I'll be.

So I must choose to find and use my divine qualities. Daughter of heaven, a Queen someday I'll be."

I thought the note was beautiful said. What did you think? 
 Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment