Tuesday 25 October 2016

Some Ideas about What to Pray for

This post is short and sweet. I hope this post will give you a few new ideas or some ideas what to pray for. I strongly encourage you to think about and answer the following list of some questions that I thought about recently.

"What did you pray for today?" "What did you pray for this evening?"
"Did you pray for someone's health whenever he or she is sick/unwell?"
"Did you pray for your health whenever you are sick/unwell?"

"Did you pray for direction as where you are heading in life at this present time?"
"Did you pray for having the spirit to be with you as you do scripture studies?"

"Did you pray for to have missionary opportunities?" "Did you pray for forgiveness?" "Did you pray for help?"
"Did you pray for safety and protection while you are driving/travelling?" "Did you pray for comfort?"

The list goes on and on. How well did you think you went with answering a few questions from the list?
Did it go well? Did any of the questions made you think more than one minute before answering?

How well did you think you went with answering some of the questiions from the list?
How well did you think you went with answering all of the questions from the list?
Before sharing with you some of the things what I pray for, I have shared a Image above relating to this post's topic. If you can not see the Image, it says "Pray, Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted. Matthew 5:4."

I would like to share with you some of the things what I pray for.

In my prayers, I always pray for the spirit to be with me as I read the scriptures, I always pray for comfort, I always pray for forgiveness, I always pray for safety and protection while I am driving/travelling, I always pray for my family, I always pray for my friends wherever they are in the world now and I always pray for a few other basic things such as pray for direction.

In my prayers, I always strive my best to ask questions, pray for missionary opportunities, pray for my health and someone's health and many more.

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment